Coming back: The Annual PGR Awards

Want to know about or sign up for an incoming event?
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Which 'PGR Awards' categories would you prefer?

6%
Best album and/or EP (done by music department)
12%
Best artist (can be in multiple skills, such as: best writer, best producer, best singer etc.)
6%
Best Daniel (this one is actually a joke, but we do somehow have a lot of them among the crew xD)
No votes
Best developer (done by technical support)
18%
Best constructive feedback (can be in multiple skills, such as: on tracks, in general, on a poem etc)
6%
Best graphic art (done by technical support and/or Promotional department)
12%
Best poet (done on the forum)
24%
Best track (done be music department)
18%
Best reporter (done on the forum and/or promotional department)
No votes
Other.. (please mention what category below in a reply on this topic)

Total votes: 17

Lovégo Libertas
King of Hearts

Members and crew of our former community platform will probably remember these annual PGR Awards. They took a lot of time, crew and effort to organize, but it was definitely worth it every time! And quite a few members already asked us if these events would come back. Our answer to them was the same every time; It's not about if, but about when. Whenever we again can, these will be back!

But before we can again organize such an event, we'll have to make sure a few things are brought back to as they were before. We will obviously need more members and crew again, but that is exactly what we're now working on. Since this is a pretty large event, we will again need to ensure that all of our departments are working together as was before, and that our finance department can again arrange cool rewards in order to spice up the whole event.

That all will be sorted out as soon as possible. There is however one thing with which we need the help of both the crew and the members. Since we organize these events to motivate and inspire our members, we do sometimes need a poll to be answered so we can adept more to the interests of our crowd. This post contains such a poll, and we could really appreciate it if you'd fill it in. After all: we progress best when we all work as one team.
1 x

Danielbe
Forum Filler

My mind is already thinking ahead about the cool stuff TS can arrange for the event once we launch it 8-)
1 x
Daniëlle Veldman
Forum Friend

Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:12 pmDanielbe wrote:
My mind is already thinking ahead about the cool stuff TS can arrange for the event once we launch it 8-)
Awesome mate! I'm very curious about what your plans are :) Plz keep us up to date :mrgreen:
0 x
Daniëlle Veldman
Forum Friend

Thank God someone voted for "Best Daniel". I was 1 vote short :lol:
1 x
Danielbe
Forum Filler

Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:38 amDaniëlle Veldman wrote:
Thank God someone voted for "Best Daniel". I was 1 vote short :lol:
xD xD :D :D xD
0 x
5 posts Page 1 of 1